We are looking to recruit a hardworking, organised staff member to join our events team.
Here at Rainton Arena we are the North Easts most versatile venue where we host events from Conferences, Music Events, Exhibitions, Wedding Receptions, Sporting Events and many more. Our venue can hold a capacity of 2000.
This position requires a successful candidate to have a wide variety of skill sets in a very hands-on role, within our business. As an events supervisor, you would be responsible for the opening and closing of the venue and the overall event which will include: Management of staff, liaising with security staff to ensure all guests are kept safe, cashing up and much more.
Applicant would be required to work some weekdays, evenings, and weekends.
The Skills you need:
- First rate personnel skills.
- Administration & event management.
- Practical understanding of running a venue and demands of each event.
- You will need to be a problem solver and be prepared to roll up your sleeves to get whatever needs to be done to make sure the event is a success.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- To be able to think on your feet and solve problems.
- To be able to talk and interact with all varieties of customers.
We require the successful candidate to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within this kind of role.