Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Your ticket is currently non-refundable (unless we cancel the event).
Face coverings are recommended but not enforced.
The venue will have in place additional Covid-19 measures which may be subject to change at short notice. We reserve the right to refuse entry should you or any party member refuse to comply with these measures.
- Your contract for the purchase of Ticket(s) is formed as soon as we have processed your payment and will expire immediately after the performance of the event for which you purchased Ticket(s). However, any purchases are subject to payment card verification and other security checks and your transaction may be cancelled if it has not passed our verification processes.
- All Tickets are sold subject to availability and to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions should be read carefully prior to purchase and any queries relating to them should be raised with us prior to purchase, as purchase of Ticket(s) constitutes agreement of these Terms and Conditions. A valid ticket must be produced to get into an event. Please notify us of any access requirements at the time of booking. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the ticket may invalidate Your ticket.
- It is your responsibility to check your Ticket(s) as mistakes cannot always be rectified after purchase. Please check your ticket(s) on receipt carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake.
- We and the Event Partner(s) (If applicable) reserve the right to provide alternative seats at an event to those specified on the ticket if the staging of the event reasonably requires, provided they are of no less value to that stated on the ticket.
- The price of the ticket shall be the price set at the time we accept your order. All advertised prices are inclusive of any applicable taxes and per ticket booking fee – (where applicable).
- If the amount you pay for a ticket is incorrect regardless of whether because of an error in a price posted on the site or otherwise communicated to you, or you are able to order a ticket before its scheduled on-sale or pre-sale date or you are able to order a ticket that was not supposed to have been released for sale, then we will have the right to cancel that ticket (or the order for that ticket) and refund to you the amount that you paid. This will apply regardless of whether because of human error or a transactional malfunction of this website.
- If you are unable to attend the event through no fault of ours, we are unable to offer a refund.
- The management of the venue reserves the right to refuse ticket holder’s admission to the venue in reasonable circumstances including for health and safety, licensing reasons or where a ticket is void.
- Customers must comply with instructions and directions given by venue staff and stewards.
- Ticket holders must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event. If ticket holders have any special requirements or concerns about any special effects which may be featured at the event, prior notice should be provided when ordering tickets. Special effects may include, without limitation, sound, audio visual, pyrotechnic effects or lighting effects.